WELCOME TO TICKETMASTER RESALE
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of the Site for your own personal use and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Site for any purpose other than to review event and promotional information, for personal use or to sell or purchase tickets strictly in accordance with the Buyer Agreement and Seller Agreement (which are available on the Site), unless otherwise specifically authorised by Ticketmaster Resale to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Ticketmaster Resale to do so. The content and software on the Site is the property of Ticketmaster Resale and/or its suppliers and is protected by Australian and/or New Zealand and/or international copyright laws. Ticketmaster Resale may post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site which must not be removed. Please do not remove any legal notice or any credits or any additional information contained along with the notices or credits.
Please review the Buyer Agreement, which will govern the purchase of any tickets by you through the Site, and the Seller Agreement, which will govern the sale of any tickets by you through the Site.
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Ticketmaster Resale has no control over these sites or the content within them. Ticketmaster Resale cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in these sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Ticketmaster Resale does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do Ticketmaster Resale warrant that the site will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Ticketmaster Resale for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at email@example.com and Ticketmaster Resale will investigate your claim and take any actions Ticketmaster Resale deems appropriate in our sole discretion.
he following is a partial list of the kind of User Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site, being User Content that:
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as User Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• could be harmful to minors;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• promotes information that is known to be false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
• is the carrying out, or promotion, of commercial activities without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site. Nor shall you use any manual process to monitor or copy pages of the Site or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site nor shall you attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not access, reload or "refresh" transactional event or ticket listing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three second interval. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from the Site without the prior expressed written permission of Ticketmaster Resale.
Ticketmaster Resale may terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair dealing exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit User Content to the Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the User Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (including, but not limited, to trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or it agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used the Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, Ticketmaster Resale will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to the Site. Ticketmaster Resale may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access the Site prior to that time if Ticketmaster Resale believe that an alleged infringement has occurred.
We collect your information in different ways
Information we may hold about you
We use the following information for the purposes described in this Policy:
We may use your information in the following ways and for the following purposes
You have certain choices about how we use your information
In addition to contacting us, you can opt out in the following ways:
Within the Ticketmaster family of companies. We may share any or all of your information with our group companies for any of the purposes referred to in this Policy.
We use standard security measures
You can deal with us anonymously in certain circumstances
The transfer of your information for use in line with this Policy and Cookies Policy may involve the transfer of your information to other countries (including outside New Zealand). For example, the database we use to store your account details is hosted by our parent company based in the United States of America. The laws of other countries to which your information is transferred may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as the law of your home country. We do, however, put in place appropriate technical and contractual protections for your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
If you have any questions, complaints or require a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us:
Please do not include your credit card number or other financial or sensitive information in your email.
You can correct, amend or update information you have given us by logging into your Ticketmaster account.
What we will do if there is an update to this policy
Who we are
Last Updated: September 2015
What are cookies and how do they work?
1. To provide you with the service you have asked for (Essential cookies)
3. To analyse and improve your browsing and email experience (Analytics & Customisation cookies)
Using browser and email settings to manage cookies
Last updated: September 2015
Verified Tickets copy will go here
You can reach us at 0800 770 015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.